Regional Sales Director - New Business
Regional Sales Director - New Business - San Francisco - 1
San Francisco, CA 94102 - Per Provided Territory-CA, AZ, WA, OR, NV, NM, UT ID, MT, WY, CO, HI, AK, West Texas
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) will be responsible for identifying and building new business. The RSD will represent, present and demonstrate software applications to new prospects, consultants and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization. Maintain complete knowledge of each prospect's business including current and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to inform customers about the industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Spok's solutions. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Spok's solutions within their organization.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new business. Independently and collaboratively strategize to solve deal-level challenges.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes. Maintain accurate forecast. Respond to and lead RFP/RFI’s and price systems and configurations.
- Demonstrate the entire company product line and attend company tradeshows when necessary.
- Educate and coach business partners, and assist in their prospecting, qualification, proposals, presentations, and closing opportunities.
- Achieve Annual Booking Targets according to pre-determined plans and expectations.
- Establish relationships with Alliance Partners, Consultants and Marketing to help influence opportunities.
This is a home based position and must be located in the assigned territory.
This role requires up to 50% domestic travel.
Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and incentives, travel expense reimbursement, retirement plan, and multiple health insurance coverage options.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Bachelors's Degree
2. 5+ years of direct sales of software/IT solutions to healthcare or other healthcare related organizations
3. 10 years healthcare IT/software sales experience or a minimum 5 years hunter experience.
4. Heavy prospecting and business development experience
5. Highly developed professional network within the healthcare industry
6. Proficient with Salesforce, Altify
7. Domestic travel >50% of the time. This is a home-based role.
8. Must be able to demonstrate 2 consecutive years of over performance (>than 100% of quota) in the most recent years.
9. Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales performance metrics (quotas, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, etc.)
10. Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles typically defined as six months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers
11. Proven history of large, multi-product, enterprise sales that are high in dollar value
12. Highly developed professional network with in the healthcare industry; CEO, CMO, CNO, CFO, CIO and other healthcare executives
13. Demonstrated understanding of workflow redesign involving technology/software solutions; clinical workflows in healthcare organizations; healthcare procurement procedures and sales cycles
14. Committed to sales methodology such as Helping Clients Succeed, Solution Selling, The Complex Sale, etc.
15. Proficient in use of internal systems for accuracy in forecasting (CRM, Salesfoce, Quoting tools, etc.)
16. Knowledge of PBX, CTI, VoIP products, LAN/WAN environments, messaging and paging, speech recognition, emergency notification and call center applications
17. Present Salary?
18. Salary Expectation?
19. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
20. Current Address?