The New Business Acute - Regional Sales Director is responsible for sales to new prospects as well as meeting top-line and recognized revenue goals in their territory. The sales responsibilities for the position involve targeting medium to large Hospitals which have the potential to drive high volume transactions and long-term revenue streams for the company.
Approximately 75+% travel
- Develop and implement strategies to identify prospects for the assigned geographical territory and work in conjunction withinternal groups for lead generation and/or referrals, including but not limited to sales operations, marketing, training, implementation, account managers, product managers, business units and support.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Cultivate and establish strategic relationships with prospects
- Focus on product demonstrations, contract negotiations, and closing accounts.
- Conduct telephone sales calls and onsite cold calls as necessary to develop and advance targets/prospects through the sales cycle to close.
- Conduct onsite and Webex demo’s at prospective client sites; work in coordination and collaboration with other departments for additional product support or technical expertise throughout the sales cycle.
- Coordinate product marketing campaigns and lunch/learn sessions with marketing group for teaching specific campaign(s).
- Thoroughly understand Experian Health products and services, and articulate benefits of the products and services (value proposition) to the clients.
- Ability to successfully complete Experian Health product certification within 90 days of hire date
- Consistently contribute to the marketing, sales process, and competitive information for the Company.
- Exhibit expert proficiency in the Experian Health sales process.
- Recommend Blue Sheet for complex or high impact deals
- Serve as the voice of the customer and actively provide feedback through appropriate channels (including product management and development within the business units) to identify product, process and company improvement opportunities.
- Hosts non-sales Experian Health visitors to client sites.
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- CRM Management
- Maintain and update sales pipeline in database of all product lines on regular and consistent basis.
- Record details of sales demonstrations and sales calls in database.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Track record of success in sales, particularly with Healthcare IT companies
- Sales experience with healthcare technology products, preferably in revenue cycle management
- Demonstrable, sustained success within healthcare sales with functions responsible for implementing strategies and designing the tactics to achieve the strategic sales objectives
- A proven track record in the consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets through personal client account closings
- Demonstrated success in selling and negotiating contracts in complex healthcare organizations as well as experience calling on hospitals, hospital systems and large physician groups
- Experience developing channel partners and cross-selling opportunities
- Proven in-depth understanding of the provider healthcare industry, encompassing managed care, revenue cycle, and administrative issues relating to patient information, in hospitals and physician office environments, along with technical knowledge of healthcare billing and practice management services
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in related field
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Applications and CRM applications – Salesforce.comexperience a plus
- Knowledge of Experian Health products
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Leadership skills with emphasis on sales cycle management and skills to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and prospects.
Job Number: 1810064