Regional Sales Director
Our client DDoS protection and network visibility solutions have been tested and proven in the world's largest, most complex networks. The company delivers powerful visibility and traffic intelligence, at internet scale. The company's active threat level analysis system delivers a truly comprehensive view into internet traffic, trends and threats. With visibility into one-third of all internet traffic, the company is ideally positioned to deliver actionable, situational intelligence about botnets, DDoS attacks and malware that threaten Internet infrastructure and network availability.
Here a brief description of the position:
Regional Sales Director
As Mexico Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships (Channel Partners, Enterprise Accounts & Service Providers). You will hold primary responsibility for direct and indirect sales and sales strategy to all existing and potential clients within this territory. This territory is defined by the VP of Sales and may change during your employment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Initiate sales activities to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop account relationships for the company products and services.
* Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning.
* Be responsible for achieving the allocated regional revenue quota assignment.
* Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate our capabilities to the potential customer.
* Build a performing team from the technical and sales resources provided to you.
* Organize and interface with the rest of the company to get the resources required to build your regional business.
* Participate in trade show and other product events.
* Manage both direct and indirect sales channels, recruiting and replacing channel partners where necessary.
* Gather product enhancements requests and provide formal feedback the necessary internal contacts.
* Provide line management for your direct sales staff.
12+ years successful sales experience selling enterprise security and / or network infrastructure solutions in the Mexican market.
8 + years sales leadership experience.
Experience selling to Enterprise customers and Service Mexico region.
Previous experience working for as startup or demonstrably suitable to work in a start-up environment
Must have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Straight forward, courageous and high integrity
Consultative sales skills and good overall relationship management skills, solution sales oriented
Excellent negotiating skills
Structured and well organized; ability to prioritize and precision in forecasting
Service minded; interest in customer
Socially mature and easy to communicate with
Presentation and representation skills
Ability to work from home office in Mexico
A very attractive and competitive package is offered.