Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world's meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren't afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Recruit, manage and support Mersive's channel partners
- Engage end user prospects to create 'sell through' for resellers and integrators
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing, support and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform 'light' technical and logistical support for customer demos, conferences and trade show events
- Travel will be required
- 10-12 years sales and business development experience in A/V, I/T or enterprise collaboration sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing partner relationships – including resellers, integrators and consultants
- Candidates must reside in Seattle
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for venture backed, start-up stage companies
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity