Regional Sales Director
Job Purpose or Summary:
In alignment with company mission, vision and values, the Regional SalesDirector will serve as the regional sales professional responsible for recruiting, training and coaching the sales team to increase new client business and revenue in their assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role may include independent sellingresponsibilities.
- Recruits and selects sales professionals which includes proactively developing a pipeline of potential candidates and utilizing approved pre-employment practices.
- Develops and implements quarterly coaching plans for the sales team in his/her assigned region.
- Provides regularly scheduled in-field visits with each salesreport.
- Coaches and develops the sales team in business development skills using the above process and (other) formal training model programs.
- Evaluates weekly sales results and implements appropriate actions.
- Provides a monthly Sales Executive Summary to the Executive Team.
- Ensures that continuous sales learning occurs with the sales team.
- Demonstrates personal mastery of the LivHOME product range and pricing.
- Provides ongoing motivation, recognition, support and performance counseling for all sales team members.
- Appropriately seeks guidance from and advises the Executive Team of emerging issues and engages in collaborative problem-solving withother members of the department.
- Assists in the preparation of budget and oversees expenditures.
- Assists executive management team in mergers and acquisitions and other projects as required.
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with professional codes of ethics, LivHOME policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree in a related field strongly preferred; relevant professional experience4 may fulfill this requirement.
- Minimum 3years sales management. Comparable sales training experience will be considered as an alternative.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication, time management, and organizational skills; ability to communicate effectively with professionals in a variety of industries (finance, legal, health care, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Valid driver?s license and proof of current auto insurance required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to work beyond standard office hours and to be available evenings and weekends.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% and/or temporarily reside in other LivHOME locations as needed for operational or developmental reasons.
- Demonstrates sufficient strength, endurance and flexibility to perform job responsibilities.
- May require extended periods of standing or sitting.
- Ability to utilize standard office equipment and technology.