Promote, increase and optimize sales and margin of API's portfolio in East Coast .
Implement and enrich API Sales strategy.
Customer relationship management:
- Manage customer relationships by being primary contact for all requests (with the support of supply, QA, RA, others)
- Manage and coordinate efficiently interfaces within CRM Active Ingredient Solutions and Industrial Affairs with the objective of providing first class service through appropriate communication toward customer
- Plan and implement commercial call plan
- Perform customer qualification in order to get full knowledge of their business/market, and to share it using dedicated tool
- Implement commercial strategy and pricing policy defined by Business Unit Heads and North America Head
- Negotiate appropriate commercial conditions
- Negotiate supply agreements
- Set annual sales budget and a 3 to 5-year plan
- Monitor sales & margin performance by doing
- Monthly GAP analysis between Actual and Budget
- Full year trend analysis, and implement corrective actions if needed
- Monitor customer sales performance (Drug Products sales) and follow customers' market in order to anticipate changes and implement appropriate actions
- Reach objectives fixed by North America Head (budget/turnover/margin, targeted projects)
SCOPE AND POTENTIAL IMPACT
- Yearly sales budget in the range around 25M
- Geographic area managed: NA
- Number of customers managed: up to 20 EXTERNAL INTERFACES
- Regular contacts with customers (existing and potential): general managers, Business Development managers, Purchasing managers, Supply Chain managers, RA / QA managers, Production managers…
- Prospects: on a daily basis.
- Presence in conferences and networking event to develop and promote API
- Experience & Knowledge:
- English fluency is mandatory
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking capability
- Customer oriented and excellent customer service experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
Target companies: A Priority:
Mulesoft, Sales Force, API Gee B Priority: IBM, Tibco, Oracle, Accenture, API Gee
- 10+ to 15 years experience
- Seniority Level - Director
- Management Experience Required - No, Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree, Willingness to Travel - Often
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the Information Technology industry.
+ Travel up to 50% to 75% within East Coast.
Entrepreneurship: has passion and flexibility required to act effectively in a highly dynamic start up environment. Honesty & integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully. Open to criticism and ideas. Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manners. Focuses on key priorities. Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements. Analytical skills: able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.. Productivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas, plans and actions to the company.