$200K — $250K *
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Sales Director in the Eastern region for Symitar, our credit union division. In this role, you will be responsible for managing an existing team and driving the sales strategy and performance in a geographical region. Growth is achieved by leading the market in organic new credit union customer additions as well as continual cross-selling and upselling to existing credit union clients for this publicly traded, S&P 500 company.
This Regional Sales Director collaborates with division and corporate leadership and four other Regional Sales Directors on setting sales strategies and goals for the full suite of technology solutions available from Jack Henry. Responsibilities include territory strategy, oversee opportunity pursuits, pricing and deal structure, pipeline management, forecasting, quota management, client relations and competitive analysis. The key solutions your team will sell include Digital Banking (online/mobile banking, bill pay, mobile deposit, personal financial management), debit/credit card processing, core processing, technology outsourcing and cloud services, lending services (consumer and commercial), enterprise content management, customer relationship management and contact center services.
This Regional Sales Director will be responsible for preserving and building upon an industry recognized culture of collaboration, cooperation, communication and transparency across the sales organization and all other parts of the company. You will work closely with other sales leaders, division presidents and other key players at Jack Henry. You will also help manage relationships with busines partners and consultants. Success must be achieved with the highest level of integrity.
This is a remote position and can be worked anywhere within the United States.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10 years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development leadership
· Experience leading regional sales teams
· Ability to travel
· Experience leading sales and marketing teams in developing broad and integrated sales strategies and programs to drive new customer growth and increase existing market penetration.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and easily.
· Able to manage complex issues through effective communication, team building, coaching, and persuasion.
· Expert negotiator
· Knowledge of the financial industry, technology and services provided, market trends and the competitive landscape.
· Establish, track, and manage sales metrics across new and existing markets. Manage all phases of the sales cycle to ensure opportunity identification and proposal development lead to wins that exceed established targets.
· Lead and conduct sales meetings which effectively deliver information, recognize achievements and provide direction and education in a motivational environment.
· Manage sales team’s ongoing education and development.
· Maintain sales staff by recruiting, hiring, and assisting with onboarding of new team members.
· Lead contract negotiations processes including business unit approvals and working with contracting and legal managers.
· Develop relationships with C level prospects and clients early and throughout the sales cycle and continuing that relationship.
Valid through: 6/29/2021