Intellimize is redefining how people think about personalization and optimization. We’re backed by leading early-stage investors including Amplify Partners, Homebrew, and Precursor Ventures. Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer’s path to drive more web conversions. On average, our customers achieve 46% lift. We work with great companies like Drift, Looker, Unilever, Sumo Logic, Tableau, Emburse, and many more.
We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. This company is based on our customers achieving their goals, getting promoted, and getting up on stage saying great things about our work together.
We’re headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and these days in Zoom meetings. This role can be permanently remote, from anywhere in the U.S.
Regional Sales Director
We are looking for two Regional Sales Directors to join our rapidly growing organization as we head towards our Series B and accelerate towards $100Min revenue. We’re not a start-up, but rather a nearly stage enterprise organization. These two RegionalSales Directors will be key strategic roles in the growth and management of the sales team.
What makes you a good fit for Intellimize?
- You are a force multiplier who ensures that your sales team achieves their revenue targets while also helping each AE grow from good to great.
- You have been a sales manager for the past 2 to 5years and want to bring your energy, ideas, drive, and passion to a high-growth environment where you can help build the next unicorn.
- You enjoy and thrive in the Series A/B experience.Oracle, Adobe, and Salesforce are not for you.You know what it takes to be a successful sales leader in a dynamic, early-stage environment.
- Your ideal team to manage is 5 to 10 AEs. You love mentoring and coaching existing AEs to make them better sellers, as well as hiring new sellers and ramping them to rapid success.
- You are specialized in driving six-figure deals, but you don’t have an old-school enterprise mindset. You want a high-velocity enterprise environment where AEs are closing at least one six-figure deal each month and sales cycles average just 30 to 60 days.
- You are not a sit in the ivory-tower-and-manage-from-SFDC sales leader, but rather a roll-up-my-sleeves-and-give-me-an-active-role-in-every-opportunity sales leader.
- You are process-oriented and manage your team against a well-defined playbook because you believe in repeatability and predictability. But you are also continuously refining to get better.
- You believe that Salesforce is the source of truth and hold your team to keeping Salesforce updated and current. If it’s not in Salesforce, it never happened!
- You believe open communication and collaboration will guide your AEs to success. You talk daily with each of your AEs about strategies to move opportunities forward.
- You don’t believe that success is when 75% of your AEs hit 75% of quota. You expect every AE to exceed 100% of quota every quarter. You have high expectations and generate high results.
- You hate hockey sticks and have no intention to be stressing at the end of each quarter. You aim to hit quota by the end of the second month of each quarter. The third month is sugar-coating.
- You help your AEs with career development and love seeing them grow. A validation of your success as a leader is when you see them progress into being the next crop of leaders.
- You’re not a lone wolf manager. You enjoy collaborating with sales leadership and peers and are open to their full support and assistance to execute upon your goals.
- And lastly, you are looking for your legacy. You want to help grow a Series A company into a $100M ARR company within the next three years and want to have a blast while doing so!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Being a diverse, equitable and inclusive company drives our ability to make our customers successful and to create a great professional experience for our people. Our goal is to uphold an inclusive environment at Intellimize where all people are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status, parental status, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.