Are you an experience Sales Leader in the Pharmaceutical industry looking to be part of an innovative and dynamic organization?
USP Specialty is looking for a Regional Sales Director. In the role of Regional Sales Director, you will lead your team (7 direct reports) to meet and exceed goals and objectives for the USP Specialty NA Business unit by:
- Perform all required duties in accordance with the expectations indicated in the GSK Leading Ways competency framework.
- Lead and manage assigned territories to ensure optimal coverage and promotion of products to all customers and potential customers in alignment with GSK strategy.
- Develop business plans, implement area business strategies, and monitor performance/execution to meet regional, sector and national objectives.
- Meet or exceed expectations for field contacts and time in the territory.
- Provide training, coaching, and development of Account Specialists in all phases of their work.
- Plan and conduct sales meetings to inform, train, and motivate representatives.
- Recruit, hire, and retain qualified Account Specialists.
- Complete any and all required training, testing, and product certifications within the designated timeframes.
- Complete all required paperwork and administrative duties.
- Attend local, regional, sector and national meetings, routinely collaborating with stakeholders and matrix partners to align and collaborate on common goals.
- Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices, risk-based standards and values in support of our customers, patients, fellow employees, and leader expectations.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical sales management and first line leadership equivalent experience
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight travel
- Valid Driver's License
- Located near a major airport in Illinois
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's of Business Administration and/or advance clinical/science degree or equivalent
- Combined minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management, Marketing Management experience, or equivalent Industry Leadership experience
- Specialty market experience, Biologics, Dermatology or Injectable expertise account-based and buy and bill sales
- Solid track record of success working in a matrix environment ensuring success when interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business analytics and planning skills to identify unique and appropriate territory opportunities
- Excellent track record in developing account managers.
- Ability to provide clear direction for teams with strong oral and written communication, coaching, and presentation skills.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness