As the Regional Sales Director - Enterprise Southeast, you will report to our RVP in the Central region and be responsible for building, directing and managing a focused effort on all Enterprise level reps in the western region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships. The ideal candidate will effectively balance day to day tactical challenges with building long term strategic plans to achieve smart and healthy organizational growth. As a key member of the sales leadership team, the Regional Director of Sales - Enterprise TOLA/Rockies will be responsible for maintaining the highest ethical and business standards with both customers and employees.
- 8+ years of above quota software sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Area VP
- Well networked to attract top-performing professionals into the selling organization
- Thorough understanding of SaaS business models with enterprise security experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
- Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Desire to be a change-agent in the organization; industrializing processes that scale
- Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Polished and professional presence with the ability to "control the room" with C level customer executives
- Ability to lead, and earn the trust of, seasoned professionals with substantial tenure
- Extensive domestic travel is required
- Business degree required, MBA preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 5-7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment with a constantly evolving landscape
- Creativity in solving complex customer business challenges