Founded in January 2001, Crownpeak was the first company to offer digital content management through a SaaS solution. Today, leading brands trust Crownpeak’s cloud-first Digital Experience Management (DXM) platform to quickly and easily create, deploy and optimize customer experiences across digital touchpoints at scale. Crownpeak provides a complete solution for DXM featuring content management, personalization, search and hosting, in addition to fully integrated Digital Quality Management (DQM) to ensure brand integrity and meet compliance requirements. Our recent acquisition of Evidon’s digital governance products has allowed Crownpeak to offer a comprehensive approach to help our customers govern data collection across their sites, apps, and ads while staying in compliance with global regulations.
CrownPeak is seeking a Regional Sales Director to manage current accounts and grow business in the Western US region. This sales leader must be able to show a successful track record of exceeding goals and going above and beyond to in order to be successful.
Working directly with the SVP of Sales, the Regional Sales Director will have the opportunity to immediately make an impact by implementing and executing successful sales strategies.
• Create new business accounts through strategic implementation and execution plans
• Actively work with the SVP of Sales to develop and execute an effective business plan for the Western Region
• Sole responsibility for growing our existing Western Region
• Interact with local partner networks to increase sales
• Market products to broad array of influencers – Business and IT
• Sells by offering a unique, compelling POV -- demonstrates an ability to "teach" prospects
• Effectively build and manage a profitable pipeline
• Must be able to forecast and perform analysis on sales leads and current accounts
• Hit quarterly and yearly quota goals and strive to surpass them
• Grow total sales and accounts in a predictable manner
· At least 3 years of demonstrated sales experience and success with Enterprise Software and SaaS solutions required
• Must be able to sell complex software solutions
• Ability to forecast, qualify, and present data effectively
• Strong executive presence
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
• Organized and prepared, tenacious and persistent