ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Levy Restaurants, the Regional Sales Director will be responsible for identifying and growing new business for the Levy portfolio. The RSD is responsible for directing sales activities in the Western US territory and will play a key role in leveraging Levy resources to ensure continued success. This individual must be based in a major metro area with close access to a major airport. Ideal location will be in Phoenix AZ, Los Angeles CA, or Las Vegas NV.
We offer you a significant SIX Figure earning potential with a highly competitive base salary and uncapped commissions! Some of our benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts in places like Aruba, Grand Cayman Island, Marco Island and other exotic destinations), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
- Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability
- Build rapport and establish relationships with key prospects and stakeholders over a long-term selling cycle
- Identify necessary support resources to successfully close new business
- Establish priorities using strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task effortlessly
- Exceed individual sales quotas and production expectations while being committed to the Levy Sales Process
- Possess high-energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Effectively communicate across the organization both horizontally and vertically. Partner with operating colleagues
- Develop multi-level client contacts and relationships in the Sports and Entertainment markets by calling on boards, committees, and Government Entities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years' experience in new business development, primarily focused on hunting with long strategic sales process
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with CRM database management system
- Ability to represent the organization at a variety of industry and non-industry events.
- Excellent communication skills
- Think logically with a common sense approach
- High energy level, strong executive presence and the ability to progress further in the organization
- Has managed career in a professional manner with Trust and Integrity
- Experience in selling at the "C" level with experience building relationships within Government Entities
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned territory and occasionally outside of territory
- Team Player who wants to be part of and contribute to the success of a top-caliber sales organization
Req ID: 283726