A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 200,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Compass Group has a Regional Sales Director position available in the Midwestern United States with a focus on: IL, IN, MI, OH, KY, MN, IA, MO, KS, & NE. This professional top-performer will be an organized self-starter, who loves to hunt for new opportunities and is able to work independently. This is not a management position. The Regional Sales Director will report to the Regional Vice President of Sales and will be responsible to ensure profitable market growth of new opportunities within the independent school market. Selling the premier FLIK Independent Dining Schools brand (www.flikisd.com), the candidate will be based in a large metropolitan in the designated territory.
We offer you a significant SIX Figure earning potential with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts in places like Aruba, Grand Cayman Island, Marco Island and other exotic destinations), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
- Strong sales and sales-related function skills including commitment to Compass Sales Process
- Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability
- Excellent rapport and relationship builder over the long-term selling cycle
- Identify necessary support resources to successfully close new business
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities; strong time management skills
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- High energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Communicate effectively across the organization both horizontally and vertically
- Partner with operating colleagues
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years’ experience in new business development
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with CRM database management system
- Ability to represent the organization at a variety of industry and non-industry events
- Excellent communication skills
- Think logically with a common sense approach
- High energy level, strong executive presence and the ability to progress further in the organization
- Has managed career in a professional manner with Trust and Integrity
- Experience selling into education groups is beneficial
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned territory and occasionally outside of territory, about 50% travel
- Team Player who wants to be part of and contribute to the success of a top-caliber sales organization
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: SP11031782980