Regional Sales Director-Southeast: Market-leading Data Center Mgmt (DCIM) Software
Market Leading Data Center Software Company seeks Sr. Sales Account Executive to join their growing team. Software solution solves CIO "Green" initiatives-optimization, virtualization, power management, CIO dashboard. Huge focus today.
Company is the leader in their space (via Gartner), and only player with pure enterprise software solution.
Location: ATL or CLT (remote)
*Territory is Southeastern US - (NC down to FL over to AL).
This is a new-business hunter role, individual contributor , where the Sales Account Executive will be expanding the company footprint in their territory ? focused on both new business and growing existing customers (80/20)
- *Must have success with enterprise software solutions, prefer to be relative to the data center/network.
- Should have pertinent relationships/experience in F500 accounts in southeastern US.
- Hunter mentality, driven, tenacious - loves new business prospecting role, and the opportunity that comes with it!
- Strategic, enterprise thinker - be able to sell at a high level, to the CIO suite (IT side of house) - while also the data center level.
- Experience and success finding, growing and closing very large, complex enterprise technology solution deals.
- Expert territory manager - knows how to put a territory account strategy together and focus on the elephant opportunities (i.e., creating the ?top 20? in territory then crafting and executing a plan around them)
- Ability and success with prospecting and qualification, and accurate forecasting throughout sales cycle.
- Consistent over-performer, and longevity with companies throughout career
- Understanding how to sell business value and solutions, not only technology - solving real business issues for executives, on how their entire enterprise is being run technologically.
- Self-motivated/self-starter - home office position
- Willingness to travel regionally (accessible to major airport, open to travelling within territory)
- *Candidate should have history of making over $200k (preferably over $300k).
- Excellent comp plan with accelerators ranging from 6%-17%! (several reps currently in 17% accelerator bracket).
- Sales oriented CEO - Wants to pay sales reps $1M!
- Strong, referenceable customer list in region
- Great Boss ? hands off ? allows you to be ?CEO of your territory?
- Company has consistent double-digit growth year over year
- 2 to 1 ratio of both Presales as well as lead-generating Inside Sales Reps
- Happy customers (over 200, many F500) ?99.5% retention rate!
- High commission percentages (up to 17%)
- Market-leading solution-set: Gartner magic quadrant
- Only takes one big deal to hit numbers! Then accelerators $$$
- Realistic opportunity to make in $500k+ range
- Private company ( some equity available !)
- Sky is the limit ? company believes in incentivizing and paying large sums of $$$ in commissions, over only larger base salary and lower realistic earnings
Quota: $1.2M, Avg sale: $150k ($20k-$6M)
Comp: $110k-$130k base/$310k-$330k OTE with realistic opportunity to hugely overachieve (2 reps made >$500k last year, 1 just under $1M)!