Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven sales leader. We partner with CPGs and retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, leveraging our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
As a Regional Sales Director you’ll lead a team of Sales Directors in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment. In this role, you’ll drive a culture of collaboration and team work to deliver on sales goals, introduce new products into the market, drive deeper account penetration, and achieve higher level strategic partnership with our clients.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker that can apply sophisticated solutions to solve client’s problems in a disruptive, fast changing, and challenging industry. We’re looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that can set a vision and execute, enroll the organization, bring a high level of ownership to their business!
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach and guide a team of consultative sellers.
- Envision, enroll, and execute strategies and solutions that drive success with the team and the CPGs.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans across key accounts to achieve sales goals and grow business year over year.
- Build and maintain client relationships to drive higher levels of client relationships and assist team in closing key opportunities.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure forecasting accuracy and delivery of quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years consultative selling experience in Brand Marketing, Shopper Marketing or B2B Sales.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience mentoring, coaching and developing teams in a growth environment.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships
- Proven success in contract negotiating resulting in win/win contracts with large CPG clients.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).