Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director to join our Insulfoam team in Puyallup, WA.
In this role you will achieve sales goals and drive profitable product mix by positioning and maintaining the company as a premier, national provider while managing a team of outside and inside sales personnel. This role will build strong partnerships with Plant Managers to understand and communicate lead times.
Ideally located in Puyallup, WA this role will cover WA, OR, ID and MT.
Overnight travel up to 40%.
- Direct regional sales activities to achieve continuous profitable sales growth by developing and managing to a regional sales plan. This includes: Management, training and recruitment of Sales Representatives; Management of regional pricing and special quote activities; Oversee the development of key customers; and, Tracking and improving the regional product mix based on strategic growth initiatives.
- Key responsibility for profitability of Location (s) down to bottom line of P and L recognizing mfg. has a separate reporting structure.
- Build an ever-increasing regional specification position and credibility by supporting your Sales Representatives’ efforts in selling Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) to design professionals, consultants and building owners.
- Deliver project-specific support to installers and design professionals to assure effective specification and delivery of systems.
- Set and execute strategic goals, including product launches and region-specific/product-specific sales focus.
- Support of company strategic initiatives including: New Product Developments; Marketing Programs; and Carlisle Operating System activities.
- Communicate regional sales activities and regional market activity
- Represent the company in professional organizations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, construction management or related field is required.
- 10 + years’ experience working in a sales environment within the roofing / construction industry.
- EPS and XPS sales experience is highly preferred.
- 5 + years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.