Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an opening for a Regional Sales Director for its Insulfoam Division, in Puyallup, WA. This position would cover the WA, ID, N. CA, WY and NV.
The role is responsible for achieving sales goals, driving profitable product mix by positioning and maintaining the company as a premiere, national provider while managing an outside and inside sales team. Will also work closely with Operations and Sales leaders.
Up to 40% travel is required.
- Direct regional sales activities to achieve continuous profitable sales growth by developing and managing to a regional sales plan.This includes: Management, training and recruitment of Sales Representatives; Management of regional pricing and special quote activities; Oversee the development of key customers; and, Tracking and improving the regional product mix based on strategic growth initiatives.
- Key responsibility for profitability of Location (s) down to bottom line of P and L recognizing mfg. has a separate reporting structure.
- Build an ever-increasing regional specification position and credibility by supporting your Sales Representatives efforts presentation of waterproofing and AVB systems to design professionals, consultants and building owners.
- Deliver project-specific support to installers and design professionals to assure effective specification and delivery of systems.
- Set and execute strategic goals, including product launches and region-specific/product-specific sales focus.
- Support of company strategic initiatives including: New Product Developments; Marketing Programs; and Carlisle Operating System activities.
- Represent the company in professional organizations.
- A Bachelors degree in business, sales/marketing, construction management or related field is required.
- 10 + years experience working in a sales environment within the roofing / construction industry.
- EPS and XPS salesexperience is highly preferred.
- 5 + years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.