WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn's Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka's SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced product marketing and product management professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Identify, establish, develop, and close business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within an assigned region.
- Research and understand prospects' business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospect's buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, CIO/Executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Providing timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information.
- Ensure account's understanding of competitors' weaknesses as well as Aryaka's strength.
- Manage forecast and pipeline development to exceed sales quota.
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company's image and reputation in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU MUST BRING:
- A disciplined and proven Customer-Centric Sales Process
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement.
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with a CIO audience as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization.
- Knowledge of the SD-WAN market and deployment of global applications.
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree supported by real sales experience.
- Minimum 10 years of individual quota responsibility.