MWI a division of AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation fosters the “can-do” spirit and a “whatever it takes” approach to customer service. We have a diverse workforce, many of whom are long-term employees who embrace our core values of customer service, integrity, dedication, innovation, and quality. Each has a passion for what they do in support of our mission: MWI will be the best resource to the animal health industry by delivering superior value, efficiency, and innovation.
What you will be doingThe Regional Sales Director will structure, implement and oversee all outside sales efforts to maximize company’s gross margin plus contribution.
- Develop and lead regional outside sales force.
- Set goals and objectives for team.
- Work with Territory Managers (TM’s) to identify sales needs (e.g., tools, marketing programs, information needs, etc.) and to maintain current perspective on the market environment and competitive activity.
- Work with key customers and/or buying groups to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify future opportunities.
- Establish and implement systematic process for gathering, tracking and disseminating competitive activity from the field.
- Handle day-to-day customer complaints, customer service issues, etc.
- Develop yearly and monthly sales budgets, monitor performance of TM’s, and react to all risks and opportunities.
- Establish individual territory budgets for top vendors; measure and monitor results against budgets to ensure move-out objectives are fulfilled.
- Work closely with other Leaders to create a team environment and to establish/implement overall sales and marketing programs and priorities.
- Identify outside sales training needs and work with internal partners to coordinate training efforts.
- Work with TM’s on office/clinic product presentation and merchandising strategies.
- What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)Typically, 5 or more years in a sales management position is required.
- Sales experience in the animal health industry is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree or related education is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills and a proven ability to sell are necessary.
- A valid drivers’ license and good driving record are mandatory.
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…