- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (and cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is the enterprise machine learning operations (MLOps) platform. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. Over 130,000 engineers and data scientists have used Algorithmia’s platform to date, including the United Nations, government intelligence agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Due to our constantly growing market share, we’re looking for a high-operating, driven, and execution-focused Regional Sales Director to help promote Algorithmia and close big deals. You will navigate and drive customer process, identify and deliver value, and accelerate the sales cycle.
As a Regional Sales Director at Algorithmia, you will:
- Engage with CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, IT executives, Data Scientists, Platform Engineers, and other key stakeholders
- Manage and grow a pipeline of both net new and existing accounts
- Evangelize the technology and our solution
- Research target accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound activities - cold calls, follow-ups, research, data entry, CRM (Salesforce) upkeep, emails, social, etc.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to provide lead feedback & help drive more qualified leads
- Provide daily and weekly reports to management
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- 50% travel is expected
And we might make the perfect match if you:
- Minimum of 5+ years field sales experience within big data, DevOps, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts
- Strong existing network in large enterprise accounts in your territory
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement and a hunger to win
- Team player that knows how and when to enlist internal resources to ensure the desired outcome
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have solid sales qualification experience, in the B2B Enterprise space, and can demonstrate utilizing a consultative approach
- Understand the sales funnel and have experience with data-driven strategies
- Have an exceptional phone manner, and are comfortable and making a high volume of outbound calls per day
- Are able to quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS concepts, and the technical details of our products
- Are outgoing, positive, have an energetic personality, and a highly proactive approach
- Are passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.