We’re looking for a Regional Sales Coordinator to join our team to support our Americas and LATAM regions. Reporting to the Director of Sales Effectiveness, you will be responsible for contributing to the growth and productivity of these two regions by leveraging Sales enablement to deliver a predicable forecast for order intake and revenue recognition for the regions. You will be responsible for early identification and communication of risks affecting the forecast and ensuring that all reasonable efforts are undertaken to mitigate those risks. You will use your communication and organization skills to provide central support to the Regional sales leaders and their teams to assist in executing on sales meetings, reviews and sales pipeline data management. This position is ideal for a candidate who will flourish in an open, energetic, and extremely fast paced global sales environment.
- Perform detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the regional Salesforce pipeline and communicate to RVP Sales and Account Managers.
- Establish a cadence for and coordinate Account/ Opportunity reviews and facilitate the production and sharing of necessary materials.
- Participate in weekly regional sales forecast meetings, providing key information to RVP around orders booked, shipped, actionable information to effectively maximize quarterly sales.
- Establish an appropriate cadence of meetings with Account Managers to obtain fresh and relevant information pertaining to orders
- Liaise with internal departments to obtain answers to sales related questions and issues pertaining to customer contracts, purchase orders, shipping and logistics, accounts receivables status, and missing requirements for order bookings.
- Work with finance and accounting to understand risks gating revenue recognition and follow up on regional sales team actions required to mitigate those risks
- Participate in regional sales meetings to understand deal flow and communicate sales pipeline data requirements that are missing.
- Triage, review and understand Deal Desk Requests and Deal Reviews in order to become the successful regional sponsor lobbying for support
- Co-ordinate customer account and operational meetings and events.
- Encourage and promote the adoption of key sales initiatives and processes
- Perform other duties and analysis as required.
What skills you bring
- Strong work ethic and detail oriented, ability to set priorities
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task in a fast –paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Headquarters teams from a remote location
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce coherent, concise and compelling proposals
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership to meet tight quarterly deliverables and deadlines
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a business operations related field
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build network of relationships to achieve an efficiency of trust
- Demonstrable understanding of accounting practices and/or commercial negotiation is desirable
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge Salesforce.com and MS Suite
- Bachelors degree or college diploma is an asset.