Regional Sales Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
As a Regional Sales Consultant, your primary mission will be to hunt for new prospects and sell our line of premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. Your target market will be companies with 10-200 employees within the non profit sector.
- 3years consultative sales experience and 5years of B2B salesexperience are required. Non Profit company prospecting highly preferred.
- Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business (no leads given)
- Prior experience selling in one of the following industries: SaaS, HRO, BPO, technology or financial services, etc.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and be familiar with the economies of operating a small business
- Possess key entrepreneurial traits such as confidence, an inquisitive nature, resiliency, tenacity, high energy, self-reliance, independent thinking, a sense of urgency, persistence, drive, determination and professionalism.
- The successful candidate will be a good conversationalist who is energized by meeting and talking with people.
- Hungry, motivated and earned over 6 figures
- President's Club, Chairman's Circle, and other awards of recognition are highly desirable.