REGIONAL SALES MANAGER AGRICULTURE
Do you embrace the explosive growth of the agriculture industry and have a unique blend of sales and technical skills? Are you passionate about developing new business in agronomy? This industry leader is looking for a sales professional who is aggressive, highly skilled and who can:
· Create and implement strategic and tactical sales plans that will significantly increase overall profitability and improve the position of the company.
· Create and execute strategic and tactical plans to deepen and broaden the relationships with distributionchannel partners to achieve increased demand and sales.
· Become an internal advocate collaborating withinternal departments including R&D and senior management team lending your expertise and research on the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended sales and product development strategies incorporating unmet needs, trends, and opportunities.
· Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, end users, distributionchannel partners, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended strategies that incorporate sales and business acumen.
· Effective use of technology and financial acumen to prepare accurate reports, forecasts, regional budget and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
· Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Minimum of 5years’ successful salesexperience with measurable, aggressive results in the agriculture industry selling through distributionchannel partners. A four yeardegree in agronomy or related field is preferred.