Regional Reliability Engineer
Oxford Search Group, a Management Recruiters International affiliate, is working with a well-known & growing F500 firm who is seeking a key Regional Reliability Engineer to assist Group Vice Presidents, location management teams, and Corporate Quality/Engineering in overseeing long range capacity planning for assigned locations. This individual will assume the role of technical and reliability leader and direct execution of reliability Initiatives within assigned locations.
The company offers attractive pay structure, A+ benefit package, generous PTO policy, flex work schedules, plus other unique perks/benefits offered to its employees.
What you will do:
- Stay abreast of new technical and equipment developments Develop new ideas to improve quality, cost, productivity, housekeeping, safety and environmental compliance.
- Assume the leading role for project management through new building projects, renovations, new branches and expansions.
- Communicate with executives, management and operations to implement plans and recommendations through regular monthly reports and verbal meetings
- Participate in equipment/building improvement projects from justification through installation and start up.
- Investigate new technology to improve the function and productivity of locations
- Purchase equipment, maintain relationships with vendors, contractors and suppliers and monitor their performance.
- Recommend methods for improving process flow, utility consumption, reorganize work flow, and relocate work stations and equipment.
- Technical or Engineering related Bachelor's degree or minimum 7 years of experience in reliability or as an engineering technician or minimum 5 years of experience in an operations environment
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Prior experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to travel up to within assigned region
- Strong communication skills
Comprehensive Benefit offerings:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays/ Flex work schedules
- Ample career Advancement Opportunities