The Regional Reliability Leader isresponsible for leading andsupporting reliability within the operation.
The selected candidate will be a technical resource that provides andshares expertise of equipment, options to improve maintenance and operating practices, and opportunities to advance use of technology.
This role will beresponsible for managing numerous reliability improvement initiatives and projects to achievedesired results. The role will actively interface with all levels of the organization within the facility and groups outside the facility.
A Day in the Life Typically Includes:
- Applying and teaching Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts, and effectively conduct training throughout all departments of the mill to advance overall knowledge of reliability
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical machinery, including conveyer systems, breakers, boilers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, etc.
- Knowledge of computer systems and the ability to learn new complex applications
- Effective oral and written communications skills that support collaborative teamwork, and the ability to influence others
- Effectively leading root cause analysis and problem solving teams
- Creating value, be results focused, and have strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Continuing education in reliability applications, practices and management is a plus
- Familiarity with Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Leading development of skills and knowledge in the Maintenance Department
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years equipment and/or manufacturing systems reliabilityexperience
- Must have experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance Reliability, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance, and have experience routinely utilizing Root Cause Analysis or other similar problem solving tools
- Must be able and willing to work in a manufacturing plant environment, including extended periods of time in noisy, non-air conditioned or unheated areas
- Must be able and willing to work safely, including wearing and using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency with MS Word and Excel.