Walsh is currently seeking a Regional Quality Managers throughout the country.
The Regional Quality Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and leading our quality vision on multiple projects in our Transportation, Water, and Building divisions. The Regional Quality Manager will be a leader of continuous improvement and risk management strategy through effective implementation of the QMS to improve profitability.
Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team. Walsh employees are "built to succeed" - competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Flexibility to build what you want, where you want
- Leader of the project quality culture through promoting, recognizing, and rewarding positive quality.
- Establishes, monitors and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for business groups and project teams to ensure continuous improvement. Shares lessons learned throughout the company to continuously improve and reduce rework.
- Provides advanced leadership to drive development of staff. Serves as mentor and coach to staff to advance their careers at Walsh.
- Routinely audits project seeking continuous improvement. Provides feedback to Operations and Quality Management of major QIRs, project team relationships, owner/client perceptions and overall quality management recurring non-conformances.
- Responsible for mega project start-up including project management planning (PMP documents), documentation setup and initial partnering efforts. Supports in project pursuits via proposal write-ups, quality cost estimation and contractual risk management.
- Maintains relationships with owners, clients, subcontractors, design partners and stakeholders to support project partnering and issue resolution. Coordinates initial project quality training and partnering efforts.
- 15 years of constructionexperience in the construction industry, preferably with quality leadership experience
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred
- Self-starter with good documentation skills
- Travel required within area or region served
- Must be a proficient public speaker, presenter and trainer
- EIT or Professional Engineer (PE) License strongly preferred+