We are looking for a results-oriented Regional Property Manager to work in a fast-paced environment with initiative and drive. Reporting to the Vice President of Property Operations, this is a full-time (exempt) role working from our corporate offices in Boca Raton, Florida. Extensive travel across the Southeast is required.
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for maintaining the integrity of our regional physical assets and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with Waypoint’s mission, vision, and objectives. The Regional Manager will be responsible for training and development of all team members, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with peers, suppliers, vendors, and others.
- Be a hands-on leader to maintain the portfolio and maximize the financial returns of all assigned assets
- Oversee each asset to ensure marketing and leasing is being conducted according to Fair Housing Laws and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure tenant management including resident’s complaints and compliance with lease terms
- Financial reporting and control for budgeting, purchase orders, rents, payroll, etc
- Optimize the use of employee resources by hiring, training, empowering, and motivating on-site Property Managers and team members
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned properties are fully operational; to include staffing and maintenance needs
- Prepare owner reporting packages including Budgets/Business Plans, Marketing strategies, and Monthly Owner Reports
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of multi-family property management
- Development and lease up of Class A Mid-Rise experience required
- Five years’ experience overseeing multiple properties at a time
- Strong, positive, motivational leadership style in managing diverse teams to success
- Proven track record of successful management and supervision of 20+ employees
- Superior budget experience: can interpret, make assumptions, create property budgets and macro detail
- Should have understanding for maintenance process and responsibilities with the ability to identify and manage capital need bid/execution, develop and manage property specific preventative maintenance plans and identify and manage rehab project
- Professional designation (ARM, CAPS, CPM, etc.) strongly preferred
- Fair Housing Certification