Regional Property Manager
$130K - $140K
Posted on 06/28/18 by Robert Montgomery
5 - 7 years experience
Real Estate & Construction
$130K - $140K
Posted on 06/28/18 Robert Montgomery
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Looking for a Regional Supervisor to oversee a Military Housing portfolio. The Regional Supervisor, will put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills.
- Regional Supervisors are business leaders responsible for developing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives.
- At any given time, a Regional Supervisor should be able to describe the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses and needs of each property in their given portfolio.
- Regional Supervisors are also responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
- Regional Supervisors are also business managers who mentor, coach, supervise and develop site staff.
- They will work with Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to fully meet the demand of the market.
- They are ultimately responsible for property risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability.
- They will help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
- Regional Property Managers are also responsible for taking care of all escalated complaints from residents.
- 60% Travel Requirements
- A competitive spirit
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Supervisory experience
- Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
- Ability to train, develop, lead and mentor
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely computer literate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-service driven
- Able to multitask
- Financials experience/experienceworking with a budget
- Military Housing Portfolio Experience
- CAM, CPM Preferred
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Insurance Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan (4)
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
and much more...