About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is looking for an experienced Regional Property Manager to join our regional office located in Boca Raton, Florida. The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for managing the property operations and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of retail shopping center properties and maximization of the portfolio’s Net Operating Income.
- Use expertise to drive decisions with regard to fiscal and physical performance of the assigned portfolio (i.e. reduce open A/R balance, increase income, grow rents, manage operating expenses, analyze troubled tenants and make recommendations, and prepare budgets, monthly and annual financial reports) in accordance with NOI objectives.
- Be responsible for physical plant (i.e. make improvements through capital expenditures, ensure safety of centers).
- Develop, manage, inspire and motivate property management team to ensure that production goals, accuracy and customer service is optimal.
- Foster relationships with tenants and the community.
- Oversee tenant improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field; coupled with at least five (5) years of property management experience
- Retail property management experience
- Experience managing or supervising a team
- Ability to travel within the region
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of GAAP, leasing, contracts and industry-related terminology
- Experience in project management, tenant coordination and mitigating risk on property level
- Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office software (specifically Excel), email and Internet research functionality
- Property management experience overseeing at least 1.5M square feet
- Member of ICSC and regularly attends local events
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software
- Real estate license preferred
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills (planning, informing, hiring and staffing, motivating and developing direct reports)
- Customer focus, interpersonal savvy, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Priority setting, decisiveness, and time-management skills
- Trust and integrity
- Manages change with a strong capacity to adapt quickly to any learning situation
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.