?Reliant Realty Service, LLC (?Reliant?) is a real estate property management company specializing in affordable housing properties. Reliant employs and manages approximately 700 personnel who facilitate operations at the asset level. Reliant currently provides property management, legal, accounting, security, compliance, and maintenance services to approximately 13,000 units across 10 states.
Reliant is currently seeking a Regional Manager to supervise the management of properties in New York areas. The Regional Manager will be responsible for the maintenance, regulatory compliance and tenant relations aspects for our properties.
The ideal Regional Manager must have excellent accountability, communication, organization, negotiation and supervisory skills. The Regional manager duties are below.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the overall day-to-day operations of the primary site as well as the oversight of regional sites
- Supervising building managers and staff
- Supervising day-to-day maintenance operations (safety, preventive maintenance, unit turnover)
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory agency building codes
- Managing relationships and addressing any issues that may arise with outside vendors, architects, engineers, industry professionals, tenants and internal colleagues
- Working with the staff to ensure all vacant units are up to code and ready for lease-ups and move-ins. Supervising/coordinating move ins and move outs
- Coordinating maintenance projects needed to bring or keep property up to code
- Conducting annual unit inspections to ensure compliance with program requirements
- Conducting visual inspections for properties in the portfolio
- Conducting arrears collection
- Managing the annual certification/recertification process (ensure on-time collection and completion of documents)
- Preparing and reviewing section 8 packages
- Bachelor?s degree
- Minimum of 3-5years experience in the field of property management, including experience with Affordable Housing programs (Section 8 , Low Income Housing Tax Credit)
- Previous supervisory experience (office and maintenance staff)
- Knowledge and experience with annual certifications
- Proficiency with MS office suite - Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Yardi software knowledge
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work both independently and in a group setting
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with housing laws, especially affordable housing, is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Medical, dental, vision plan options are available. This position is bonus eligible.
Reliant Realty Services, LLC (?RRS?) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, RRS does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. RRS does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.