Regional Project Director
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Growth of the Business
* Drive growth by adding PDS service line to existing accounts as outlined indicated in the Key Performance Metrics (below).
* Actively participate in new client pursuits and renewals
* Support new business development by:
• Sharing the PDS value proposition with other service lines and regions.
• Ensuring that the marketing team has the latest presentation materials
* Accountable for hiring, termination, compensation, calibration and promotions for certain levels in the Service Line for new and existing accounts.
* Collaborate across the platform to build and retain HVT and diverse teams.
* Accountable for aligning certain levels of talent with needs, opportunities and Account rotations.
* Demonstrate through specific and measurable goals your active participation in advancing the Firms Diversity and Inclusion goals.
* Focus on Account Leadership Development for PDS leads on client accounts.
* Drive connection of employees to Service Line and to each other.
* Support Business Line Leaders, in limited manner, in resolving issues with employee development.
* Support the Learning & Development group in designing and delivering training to achieve operational excellence.
* Support the commercialization and roll-outs of new ideas and best practices from the Firms internal innovation center; i-Stream.
* Actively support and participate in the development of pricing and profitability guidelines for the product.
* Notify responsible groups with potential untapped revenue generating opportunities
* Support and provide feedback to the accountable and responsible individual(s) who are:
* Creating the vision, strategy and multi-year plan for the product
* Driving the culture of innovation per the agreed metrics required to drive accretive revenue
* Creating a better capital planning product
* Improving the platforms technology for the benefit of our clients and employees
Platform Management & Development
* Partner with Business Line leaders on Account budgets
* Manage P&L of PDS Service Line as secondary P/L to Business Lines to achieve YOY% and $ growth
* Implement Product Line strategy and initiatives.
* Act as sales Subject Matter Expert as needed to support growth.
* Support SL leader in hiring, termination, calibration and promotion process
* Collaborate with Marketing to continually enhance sales toolkit.
• The development of IPMP standards for all employees in the Product Line.
• Optimization of PDS process and people to achieve reductions in cost and increase productivity.
• Training of transition and transformation SME’s
• Support Transformations & QA programs & work with Account Delivery to drive consistency and KPI’s across all accounts
• The development of metrics, incorporate into product guidelines
• The Firms marketing efforts with suitable content from existing accounts.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
*Year on Year margin growth as determined by business leadership
* Client Satisfaction results at 4.0 or better
* Improvement of Diversity and Inclusion goals
* Adding PDS service line to existing accounts through completing assessments or other methods
* Compliance with additional Performance Plan Metrics (IPMP) including
*Recruit and retain industry leading talent while managing out low performers
* Ensure that all accounts comply with Case Study, Cost Savings, Benchmarking Data requirements and Value Add.
* Improve national business Line Growth YoY AGM$ and AGM%
* Minimum of fifteen years of real estate industry or related project management industry experience across North America; LATAM, EMEA and Asia/Pac preferred
* Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating and engineering principles and techniques, as well as basic understanding of accounting procedures. Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
* Self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and work remotely and communicate well to the Project Executive or Client at the C-suite level.
*Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering or construction management.
* Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
* A strong working knowledge of accounting and financialreporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate.
* Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service.
* Knowledge of the challenges working with landlords, developers and regulatory agencies.
* Proven ability to recruit, hire and retain A players
* Proven ability to manage underperformers up or out of the organization.
* Considerable experience in corporate tenant improvement projects, knowledge of multi-site, development, educational or healthcare projects and commercial office design & constructionpreferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and Microsoft platform and client internal tool competency.