BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless, voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase and building a team of people who share core values of positivity, exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to get the job done. Through partnerships with Motorola, JVC Kenwood, Avigilon, and the like, BearCom services the mission-critical communications needs of its sophisticated customer base. With nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical expertise and the ability to offer customized solutions, BearCom delivers a variety of communication applications across a diverse mix of over 40 end markets in the US and Canada. BearCom's ability to create tailored solutions for its extensive base of over 20,000 active customers allows them to enjoy relationships with the Fortune 100 to small municipalities. BearCom's headquarters and distribution center are in Dallas, TX and the company is currently partnered with the industry renowned Private Equity sponsor Bertram Funds out of San Mateo, California.
The Regional Process Leader trains, mentors and coaches the field business organizations with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. The Regional Process Leader will also develop presentations and content, map out workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, incorporate best practices and recommend solutions to increase operational efficiencies. In addition, this role works to train and mentor new acquisitions on both process and systems to facilitate faster and smoother integration. The goal is to facilitate progress and reduce costs, both in terms of sales and workflow inefficiencies. The position will report to the Director of Acquisition Integration.
- Develops and delivers content to facilitate change management for corporate-wide projects
- Delivers Greenbelt training and assists with coaching on Greenbelt projects
- Delivers sales training content to new and acquired sales personnel
- On assigned projects, documents current process/system workflows and "to be" process/system workflows
- Functions as a Tier 2 support person for questions from the Region regarding systems or processes. Tier 1 would be a business person from the Region.
- Conducts and/or attends Branch Pod Calls for the sake of sharing best practices and driving change management
- Identifies problems or inefficiencies, works with stakeholders to improve the process and writes improved procedures
- Collaborates with stakeholders and system experts to determine the best way to solve an issue within the limitations of the systems and resources
- Mentors and trains others in process, procedures and systems; is the Subject Matter Expert
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in operational management and/or sales management
- Multi-year experience in creating and delivering presentations and/or training
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills. MS Project and Visio preferred
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to travel at least 50%.
- Ability to analyze business processes, map business flows and document both "as is" and "to be" workflow processes
- Knowledge of Process Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma preferred)
- Ability to influence, communicate and lead change including facilitating meetings and training
- Ability to both, work effectively within a team as well as lead and influence a team
- Good understanding of process improvement techniques and experience applying them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and committed to meeting deadlines
- Analytical problem-solving, critical thinking, and relationship building skills
- Experience implementing large scale change around CRM or ERP systems a plus
- Lean/Six Sigma experience a plus
- BearCom/JDE knowledge a plus