The Regional President will manage a group of Markets and lead the team to ensure client experience excellence and maximize financial results. This position will establish priorities, and provide high-level perspective to ensure that directives support the Commercial banking strategies and initiatives.
As a market leader in the communities in which Cadence Bank operates, the Regional President will be accountable for competitively differentiating the Bank by delivering the desired client experience and maintaining deep involvement in the community. This position will maintain accountability for business results within the assigned region. This role will evaluate performance using appropriate metrics, and will implement improvements in response to evaluation results.
The Regional President will ensure effective collaboration and working partnerships across Cadence Bank and will update the Community Banking President on overall Regional performance.
- Maximize Commercial lending division loan production and providing efficient, quality services to the bank's clients.
- Serves in a leadership role within the regional community, representing Cadence Bank to clients and community leaders
- Analytical-ability to collect and research data, using intuition and experience to complement data
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Project Management-able to develops project plans, communicate changes, follow to completion
- Superior public relations skills
- Excellent Business development skills
- Technical Skills-learns new technical skills easily; proficient in use PC and associated software
- Customer Service-strong customer service skills, responds promptly, meeting commitments
- Interpersonal Skills; listens to others without interrupting and remains open to others' ideas
- Oral Communication-speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Written Communication-writes clearly and informatively
- Visionary Leadership - displays passion and optimism and able to Inspires respect and trust
- Change Management-accepts change and communicates changes effectively
- Delegation-delegates work assignments as needed, matches the responsibility to the person
- Leadership-exhibits confidence in self and others
- Managing People-able to supervisor/manage effectively taking responsibility for subordinates' activities
- Ethics/Integrity-treats people with respect and works ethically with integrity
- Strategic Thinking-able to develop strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Judgment-willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Motivation-sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence/overcomes obstacles
- Teamwork-active participate in team efforts, while balancing team and individual responsibilities / goals
- 10-15 years Banking Experience at leadership level
- Bachelor's Degree or one-two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel within market and throughout the State of Georgia