With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what's possible with lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world's most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
The Regional Partner Sales Director (RPSD) is dedicated to Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) and their team(s), providing clear, understood and trusted channels of communication between regional sales team and BD representatives responsible for the individual Services Partners' relationships. With continued focus on vertical alignment, Icertis regions are broken out by both geography and industry. A RPSD's singular objective and focus is supporting the success of their designated RVPs and team through the proactive support of the Services Partner program and the alignment and engagement of the right Partner. This is a build and scale opportunity for someone excited to work closely with Business Development and Sales senior leadership along with consulting organizations that are trusted advisors for their clients on their journeys to develop their digital transformation roadmap of strategies and initiatives. Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the key areas identified to help companies achieve transformation through faster revenue velocity, better risk and compliance management, and greater operational efficiency. This role is positioned to make a significant growth contribution for Icertis by scaling our go to market and delivery partnerships with top professional services organizations that a common urgency for customer transformation with CLM, and ICI as the platform to deliver it. Remote within the US ok! #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Provide each RVP and their sales teams a consistent, partner agnostic single point of contact for BD Services Partners, responsible and accountable for regional performance through the successful engagement and alignment of Services Partners. Icertis has openings to support the Enterprise West, Enterprise East, High Growth West, High Growth East, Pharma/Healthcare, Retail/CPG/Distributor, and Public Sector regions. RPSDs typically work within two regions and individual RPSD alignment may be dependent on need, background and experience.
- Be imbedded within the RVP's sales team
- Continuously deepen and broaden relationships with the entire regional sales team, including RVP, sales and pre-sales, inside sales, and marketing
- Stay current with priority Accounts and early stage activity
- Align appropriate Services Partners to early, mid, and late stage Opportunities to position, influence and CoSell together to serve in their best interests
- Provide continuous support to Sellers for active CoSells throughout the sales cycle
- Dramatically increase the alignment rate of Services Partners to Opportunities
- Work closely with Services Partner relationship leaders to best align with target accounts and opportunities, whether sourced by Icertis or Partner
- Provide robust support for Partnership recommendations (e.g., Partner capabilities and alignment with opportunity, detailed Partner relationship history with Account)
- Provide dedicated focus to regional sales directors' top accounts, including mapping SI presence to accounts with no opportunities and working directly with Partner Sales Directors (PSDs) and Partner teams to create opportunities/Referrals
- Serve as the connection point to the PSD network to ensure consistent communication around Partner team activities, and proactive presentation of Partner alignment options and recommendations.
- Provide insight, updates and reporting regarding Partner initiatives, campaigns, as well as active Cosell opportunities in the region
- Assist in Coordinating and executing applicable regional Partner initiatives and campaigns
- Provide regional feedback and insight from regional sales teams to PSD teams
- Provide reporting and analytics on regional and global BD Services Partner performance to sales teams
- Coordinate with other regional RPSDs on best practices to continually boost global performance
- Serve as the lead evangelist for the Services Partner value proposition to increase visibility of, and comfort with, working with Services Partners, including facilitating regular individual PSD/Partner presentations to teams.
- Identify and remediate regional issues impacted by (or impacting) individual Services Partners and the Services Partners program
- Work closely with regional BD Microsoft and ISV leads to drive coordinated efforts and greater market success
- Execute regional strategic business development plans while working with key stakeholders (e.g., sales teams, partners, marketing, professional services, etc.) and provide critical input on Icertis and Partner business value differentiation by category and vertical
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing new Partner engagements and solutions in the region.
- Understand and actively utilize appropriate systems and tools to effectively track, analyze, communicate and improve Services Partners and Program performance
What you will bring:
- The ideal candidate will possess a business background and technology experience that comes from building and nurturing effective and valued senior-level client relationships
- The right person will be technical, analytical, and possess 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, or management consulting experience.
- Experience within and knowledge of the Management Consulting community
- Experience with account management, relationship management and solution selling
- Industry depth in 2 key market segments - Pharma, Telecom, FS, Manufacturing…etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across and external organizations at senior levels