Regional Partner Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The NICE inContact Regional Partner Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the NICE inContact revenue goals through nurturing strategic partnerships and generating partner opportunities. Regional Partner Managers actively incent, train, and enable referral partners in their region and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 50% travel per month.
As a Regional Partner Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners within region to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
- Interaction with rep in our major alliance partnership
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on NICE inContact product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional sales resources
- Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
- Attend tradeshows and field level events
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 6+ years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
- Prior experience in Channel Sales preferred.