Virtual / Travel
Not Specified years
Posted 12 days ago
At Iconic Group, we turn moments into something more. Our mission is to help people celebrate and share the defining moments of their lives. As part of our team, you play a shared role in our success, working alongside a team of gifted and driven individuals who exemplify our CORE values: Entrepreneurial, Mature, Intellectually Curious, Ethical, Collaborative, A Master of Relationships.
Iconic Group, Inc. a multi-brand, international leader in education, endurance sport and retailphotography is looking for a Regional Field Manager located in the Chicago Metropolitan area for their educational photography division GradImages.
GradImages is the largest commencement photography business, capturing the accomplishments of millions of graduates each year.
The basic function of an External Operations – Regional Field Manager of Iconic Group is to increase the gross margin production of their region.This is driven by:
• Effective hiring, training, scheduling and management of photographers and assistants
• Staffing confirmations of photographers and assistants for all events within the region
• Detailed knowledge of clients
• Maintaining and improving client relations
• Excellence in event execution including overall image quality and quantity plus full and proper documentation as well as delivery of images to Internal Operations and customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain superior client relations on-site as well as through client visits as needed by OUR Client Services DEPARTMENT
• Maintaining clear and constant communication with various departments and levels of management such as: Territory Directors, Client Service and Sales teams, Recruiters and Equipment/Logistics
• Must be able to Hire, train, schedule and manage a team of regional photographers and assistants
• General understanding of client and customer needs to ensure successful events
• Proficient photography skills
• Ability to analyze reports and maintain budget requirements
• Flexibility in taking on additional tasks as needed
• Maintain open communication between yourself and your direct reports as well as yourself and your direct supervisor through email, text message and phone
• Ability to OPERATE AND manage region operations on several fronts simultaneously
• Uphold and represent the core values as well as company policies and procedures of the Iconic Group to your peers, employees, clients and customers including dress code, attitude and performance
• Encourage cross-divisional recruiting and participation as appropriate
• Be available for the must-work days of all divisions /Must be available to work outside of the normal "traditional office hours"
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This position has direct supervisory responsibilities, along with serving as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.