People who use their abilities to power a company, and never settle for going halfway. Confident individuals who thrive under pressure and move mountains to make the impossible happen. All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Nissan’s Mountain Region is seeking a dynamic marketing & sales leader for a high visibility role with the region's Senior Management team located in the greater Denver area.
Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President (RVP), the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) manages the group to develop, design, and execute regional business plan and profitability objectives through effective car-flow management, improved customer loyalty and customer satisfaction and dealership agreement documentation. The ROM drives long terms sales through improved customer satisfaction and promotion and tracking of programs and practices that build customer loyalty. A primary objective for the ROM is maximizing the region’s strategy, ensuring that the right vehicle is in the right place at the right time in order to maximize profitability.
Essential Job Competencies:
- Proven excellence mentoring, persuading and inspiring sales staff; ability to drive performance of others as well as influence the actions of others who may not be under your direct control
- Thorough understanding of the various aspects of dealership operations including marketing, advertising and promotions; market representation function, and sales and service agreements; customer satisfaction index (CSI) survey process and reports; parts and accessories sales and service operations; and financial analysis and business management operations.
- Advanced analytical skills relating to market potential and sales performance and the ability to make related decisions that can significantly affect profitability.
- Excellent ability in negotiation and presentation at the national, regional, and dealership level
- Experience leading dealer facing corrective performance actions and incorporating impacts of market representation changes into assigned area; Comprehensive understanding of dealer agreements and required performance and policy compliance for dealerships.
Senior Manager Minimum Requirements:
- 10-15 years Marketing & Sales experience within the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (i.e. Marketing, Finance); MBA also preferred
- 5+ years as a Dealer Operations Manager or equivalent OEM wholesale vehicle, direct dealer contact role
- 3+ years field sales/operations experience within a strategic major market
- Regional field or dealership experience relating to Fixed Operations, Aftersales, Parts & Service
- 2-5 years managing the work of others; ability to evaluate work and develop employees to improve performance, both formally and in the moment coaching
- Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, region, headquarters, or manufacturing facility to include various specialties of the automotive industry including: Sales Ops, Dealer Agreements, Marketing, Sales Reporting, Market Rep Studies, Pricing, Consumer Affairs, Distribution, Customer Satisfaction, Advertising/Promotions, Warranty, Facilities/Merchandising, CMM, Contests & Incentives, Product Planning, etc.
Nissan offers competitive compensation packages including generous commission and relocation assistance for Senior Manager Candidates.