Milestone Technologies is seeking a Regional Operations Manager to support IT at Uber Technologies. The Operations Manager role is crucial in ensuring that our client and employee’s expectations are exceeded thus resulting in a world class experience.
The best candidate will have a broad skill set including strong people leadership, customer service, communication, interpersonal skills, analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, be highly organized, energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Works directly with Service Delivery Manager to coordinate, prioritize, and maintain optimal service execution.
- Strategic administration and general management, which will include day-to-day
leadership, management and maintaining performance of Service Desk Leads and Service Technicians.
- Provides hands on guidance, support, inspiration and solutions to Service Desk to ensure team is delivering a white glove customer experience.
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining an effective, positive team-based environment by coaching and communicating the corporate vision/values and setting and managing performance expectations
- Generate/update and enforce Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all teams
- Provide analysis on data and metrics, observe and report on service trends across individuals and team as a whole to drive direction and effectiveness of team.
- Ability to develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Create the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Uber’s mission, improve management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Main point of escalation for customers and complex issues that are blocking regional help desk techs, Leads and projects.
- Conducts regular 1 to 1 with regional team leads and techs to provide guidance and support.
- Lead regular Global/Regional Help Desk team syncs by driving actionable discussions..
- Interview, hire, onboard and train new team members
- Collaborate with Milestone HR on all personnel issues or questions
- Foster relationships and collaborate across IT Eng Teams to drive key projects.
- Responsible for assigned projects and efforts for key corporate initiatives and Internal Service Delivery initiatives.
- Exceptional leadership, professionalism and customer-service skills
- Ambitious self-starter who assumes ownership over projects and responsibilities
- 4+ years Leadership Experience with IT Service Delivery Management
- Leadership and core business/interpersonal skills.
- Successful project management and task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up
- Experience working with vendor tickets/maintenance and basic Mac/Windows, hardware/software troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience leading programs within an IT Operations environment.
- Highly organized and system oriented, capable of working on multiple projects and maintaining communication.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt while delivering results in a fast moving
environment with constant changing priorities and demands
- Excellent problem solver able to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes under tight deadlines and pressure. Proven track record of driving results.
- Experienced with aspects of performance management.