ITW Appliance Components serves all the major Appliance OEMs in the US, Europe, Asia & Mexico and their tier suppliers. This global division manufactures mechanical, electromechanical and electronic components and assemblies with a variety of manufacturing processes including injection molding, stamping, automated and manual assembly. We have locations in the U.S., China, Mexico, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria & Italy.
The Division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, ITW Appliance Components enhances our customers’ competitive advantage by…
The NA Region Operations Manager will report to Global Operations Director and will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities of a multi-site organization to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations.
This position will be responsible for multiple locations including : Des Plaines, IL, New Berlin, WI, and Juarez, MX.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree is required or equivalent ITW experience, including supervisory experience
• Minimum 10 years of management experience in leading large growing lean manufacturing operations.
• Experience running multiple facilities a plus.
• Prior injection molding, stampings and high volume automation experiences a plus
• Ability to develop and communicate KPI’s to meet operational excellence.
• Strong business analytical skills, with 80/20 mindset.
• Detailed oriented & thorough, with ability to think “big picture” and understand the key trends and levers that drive the business
• Passion for delivering results and innovation in a diverse global organization
• Proven communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills across all organizational levels
• Be able to effectively drive cross-group collaboration and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated understanding of financials including working knowledge of income statements, budgeting, and capital planning.
• Demonstrated track record of developing and implementing operational plans to improve efficiency. Must possess decision making skills necessary to flourish in an ambiguous environment
• Demonstrated ability to make tough business and leadership decisions.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to travel domestic 25-30%
• Demonstrated ability to build, develop and manage a remote work team and develop future leaders/managers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?