A prominent recycling company is looking for a Regional Operations Manager in the Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Regional Operations Manager Job Opening
- Daily oversight of all operations within multiple facilities in the area.
- Oversee the transportation and logistics of outbound and inbound materials.
- Manage the material scrapping process for new end-use items.
- Ensure that all employees are up to date on qualifications and training requirements.
- Review and evaluate carrier performances while giving suggestions for improvements.
Regional Operations Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or logistics is required for this job.
- At least 10-15 years of transportation experience in a multi-plant environment.
- Experience in negotiations, external bidding and 3PL.
- Previous experience with OSHA and various environmental regulations are preferred.
- About 30% of domestic travel is required for this job.