You will maintain operational oversight of all Scanning & Archiving Production Activities within the Region. Coordinate production management with all large AIM projects executed at the Regional AIM Operations Center(s) as well as those performed at other division locations within the Region, in addition to any on-site (at customer) locations where AIM Services are being performed. Activities include managing all processes related to:
- Developing, installing and sustaining Best Practice Standards at each AIM Operations Center, and/or anywhere within Region where AIM Services are being performed
- Insuring that Production Workflows are tuned to yielding the highest quality result while maintaining the most efficient use of labor and other resources
- Audits Quality Control processes to insure errors and potential defects are absolutely minimized or eliminated; as well as serving as customer’s primary operations point of contact for large AIM Projects.
- Maintains oversight on any hardware and software acquisitions needed within the Region to insure that ARC national standards are maintained
- Working in close coordination with AIM Sales team
- Assisting with cost estimates for prospective projects
- Assisting with customer presentations, delivering operational prospective, experience and objectives relating to larger customer projects.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assists the AIM Sales team with project planning, determining customer needs, and developing technical solutions, determining cost calculations and potential project timelines.
- Attends and Participates in large customer presentations delivering operational expertise, best practice standards, project experience, and technical differentiation from competitors
- Interfaces with large project customers regarding production scheduling, problem solving, job status, and general information requests. Provides other forms of customer service as required.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for large AIM projects in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Confers with AIM Production Management to establish production and quality control standards and procedures.
- Develops quality standards and creates, implements, evaluates, and modifies inspection criteria and procedures with AIM management, departmental and branch managers.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with project specifications, and operating or production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems, improve product quality and workflow.
- Assists Sales Managers and Branch Operations Managers to meet sales needs at customer sites, including training/education of sales employees.
- Confers with other managers to coordinate activities of individual departments and branches.
TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
In-depth experience with large and small format production document imaging technologies and solutions is highly desired.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s Degree; or four years of related training; or six years of equivalent combination of education and experience.
CDIA Certification (or equivalent) is highly preferred.
AND YOU SHOULD KNOW TECHNOLOGY
Working knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Access, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop. Must also have in-depth knowledge with document imaging principles, imaging mechanics, file structures, file formats, OCR, ICR, OMR & Bar-Code technologies, and methodologies.
Experience and a strong aptitude for developing process workflows including acute attention to establishing quality control procedures within process workflows.
Experience in some scripting language (e.g., Regular Expressions pattern scripting) is preferred. Lite scripting will be required and knowledge of these concepts and/or ability to learn scripting concepts and language is required.
THIS WILL HELP YOU HIT THE BULLS-EYE
At least seven years of experience, managing a commercial document scanning operation.
We Are Offering:
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees