- Work with our leaders to take high level goals and turn them into on-the-ground tactics that accomplish those goals
- Drive process improvement - we’re growing fast and have lots to build along the way. We’re looking for someone who will develop new processes to optimize work flows and make operations more efficient
- Work to deliver a best in-class member experience at the locations in your region
- Lead a team - hire, inspire and grow a best in class care team
- Partner with business leaders on operational initiatives to improve and scale the business.
- Accelerate Forward’s growth by identifying new opportunities and implementing solutions.
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members
- A Problem Solver - You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
- Process-oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
- A leader. You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side.
- 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Consulting or investment banking experience
- Strategy or operations work at a startup
- Must be open to travel. Home location is flexible but will require 75% travel.
- Experience managing a team
Valid through: 1/20/2022
* Ladders Estimates