The Role You'd Play:
We are seeking an inspiring and motivated leader who will lead approximately 10 dialysis centers, 200 teammates and provide oversight of operations with complete accountability for approximately $30-$50MM P&L in the Cincinnati market. As a Regional Operations Director (ROD), you'll provide strategic and tactical leadership, counsel, and direction to the field management of those assigned facilities to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care.
Additionally, this position identifies and develops strategic growth opportunities, monitors division performance, and works closely with Divisional Vice President or SVP to develop competitive strategies in alignment with DaVita’s mission and values. Position has budget and P&L accountability. This position is a key member of DaVita’s field management team.
Some specific examples include:
- Create a team powerhouse. You'll have approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Address top growth priorities, patient census and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions.
- You will be measured on key metrics and outcomes you are able to drive from the book of business you inherit.
- Develop and execute strategic operating plans and goals for assigned division facilities.
- Meet labor budget.
- Review, analyze, and address gaps in service excellence, policies, and/or procedures proactively; identify issues and implement solutions.
- Manage financial and revenue growth, operations, and labor management, contract management, and clinical outcomes within the assigned division facilities.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition; proactively assess related SWOT (division strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare.
- Work at a place that gives back to the community.
- Work at a company that honors and rewards teammate for living DaVita's 7 core values: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
Our most meaningful resource is your passion and vision
If you can see fresh approaches, envision bigger goals to move us ahead and are dedicated to building up those around you… you’ll have our attention! We approach everyday operations with a sharp eye for how to stay on the cutting edge. What we want is sharp executive minds to keep us growing. Our diverse staff hails from a variety of backgrounds, all bringing their valuable perspectives and skills. Here, supporting teammates and their sense of belonging and offering all teammates the opportunity to grow and learn is a priority. We are looking for a candidate that has demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Leadership for a multi-site operational business
- Experience leading a unified team
- Experience identifying and committed to growth in your territory
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- Demonstrated understanding of what makes the businesses successful, and able to balance that with patient and teammate satisfaction
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
Our investment in you
Our new teammates receive comprehensive training on how DaVita’s dialysis clinics and hospital partnerships operate. You’ll also receive opportunities to partner alongside innovative, compassionate and driven leads as well as access to a comprehensive total rewards package.
Are you ready to transform health care with us?
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.