Regional Operations Director (ROD)
Challenging, Invigorating and Rewarding
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. As a ROD you drive all aspects of the Operating business – in a way that honorsour seven Core Values - Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability,Fulfillment and Fun. Some specific examples include:
The Role You Would Play:
• Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, multiple geographically dispersed locations andapproximately 200 teammates (our term for employees).
• Inspire your team of approximately 10-12 direct reports (clinic leaders) to improve clinicaloutcomes and quality of care for patients.
• Address strategic growth initiatives, provide due diligence and lead successful operationalconversions on acquisitions, Joint Ventures, and brand-new facilities.
• Lead a growing,socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years post-graduate degreeexperience in operations, consulting, investment banking, or similar
- Demonstrated expertise in healthcare, especially the payor or provider space a major plus
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your business segment
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
To be the Provider, Partner and Employer of Choice
Our Core Values
• Service Excellence: Serving others — our reason for existing.
• Integrity: We say what we believe, and we do what we say. We are trusted because we are trustworthy.
• Team: One for All, and All for One! We work together, sharing a common purpose, a common culture and common goals.
• Continuous Improvement: We never stand still; we are never satisfied.
• Accountability: We don't say, "It's not my fault," or "It's not my job." We take responsibility for meeting our commitments — our personal ones as well as those of the entire organization. We take ownership of the results.
• Fulfillment: We make a difference. We feel rewarded — personally and as a team — because what we do in our jobs is consistent with our goals and dreams.
• Fun: We enjoy what we do. We know kidney dialysis is hard work; but even hard