Tricenna (D/b/a The Dermatology Group P.C.), a fast-growing, private equity backed multi-office healthcare practice, provides specialized skin care for patients of all ages. The Dermatology Group in New Jersey is the premier destination for innovative, comprehensive solutions to address a variety of dermatologic concerns. Our modern medical facility offers state-of-the-art technology and innovative therapies usually found only in advanced academic centers. Whether you are interested in cosmetic enhancements or clinical treatments, our professional staff of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and licensed medical aestheticians offer a combination of diverse specialties and medical backgrounds to treat a wide range of skin conditions.
We are currently seeking to add a strong Regional Office Manager to our team to manage the daily administrative and clinical operations of our Northern NJ Practices. In addition to ensuring we are delivering superior customer service to our patients, this individual will manage personnel to ensure policies/ procedures are followed
- The overall management and productivity of 4-6 dermatology offices
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling and staff productivity
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Building office moral by promoting a supportive team environment
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Attending regularly scheduled manager meetings with company's Leadership
- Communicating on a regular basis withother Office Managers, Sr. Directors of Operations, Marketing, and HR about office needs
- Maintain and organize all trainings for CPR, OSHA, HIPAA and clinical updates as needed for staff.
- Oversee cosmeceutical sales in each practice
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Master's degree plus:
- 3+ years of experience working and managing 7+ direct reports in a medical office
- 3+ years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple office locations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures, medical terminology and insurance practices a must.
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid guidelines.
- 2+ years of salesexperience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Office Management: 3years
THE DERMATOLOGY GROUP
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time