Senior Living Properties - Abilene, TX
NOTE: 100% travel required with this role.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Assume responsibility for the development of nursing service objectives and performance standards of nursing practice for each category of nursing personnel.
- Assume accountability for the organization and implementation of approved policies and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for oversight of Clinical and Prospective Payment System Minimum DataSet completion schedule
- Asses resident pre-admission and/or admission information and determine appropriate level of care.
- Analyze Quality Indicator reports, identify concerns and implement corrective action to improve resident care.
- Analyze incident and accident investigation reports to determine cause(s) and implement corrective action(s) when appropriate.
- Report problems to Administrator, conduct resident rounds on scheduled visits.8. Identify safety hazards and initiate corrective action.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the nursing budget.
- Conduct interviews, hire nursing service directors and participate in their orientation
- Generate management reports, special assignments and adhere to established time schedules
- Come to work clean, neat and professional in appearance.
- Assume accountability for all data contained in the Employee Handbook and other duties assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- 5+ years of experience as a Regional Nurse Consultant
- 2+ years of DON experience
- This is a travel/work from home opportunity
- Must be able to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively withother employees.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance and working long and irregular hours, often under pressure conditions.
- Must have related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- DON: 2years
- Regional Nurse: 5years
- Traveling for work: 3years
Required license or certification: