Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, and Asset Management. Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association (“MSPBNA”) offers banking and credit products and services, including securities-based lending, mortgage loans and home equity lines of credit primarily to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s high net worth clients.
MSPBNA is seeking a high potential candidate for the position of Regional Manager over a Relationship Management team.
The position will be responsible for:
• Reports to Executive Director, Head of Relationship Management.
• Direct leadership responsibility for 7-10 Relationship Managers.
• Partner with regional and national leaders to drive exquisite client experiences.
• Responsible for building a culture that supports Morgan Stanley’s core values.
• Creating development plans to support employee career growth, retain top talent and reduce attrition.
• Responsible for the design and development of daily operating procedures to support the mortgage operating model.
• Responsible for recruiting and training efforts of qualified candidates.
• Drives daily performance and leads high performing teams.
• Interacts with regional leaders to understand business needs and develop performance plans to grow market share.
• Identifies operational opportunities and implements performance plans to maximize production.
• Ensure compliance with all policies and regulations.
• 7+ years of mortgage operations experience. Inclusive of sales, processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing.
• Experience in Client Relationship Management roles. Ultra high net worth client segments or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in managing high performing mortgage operations teams.
• Experience with managing large mortgage pipelines across regionalized teams.
• Bachelor degree or Advanced Degree highly desired.
• Has to be eligible for employment with an FDIC-insured institution and able to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (“NMLS”) as a mortgage loan originator.
• Deep knowledge of mortgage products and extensive client service experience.
• The ability to drive daily production performance.
• The ability to establish a culture as defined by Morgan Stanley.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to manage time, prioritize and plan accordingly.
• Leadership and Management skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of call center operations best practices.