The National Online Solutions Manager oversees the adoption and execution of ADESA’s online initiatives throughout the U.S. This includes all aspects of online products and services, combined with an overall understanding of the online sales business direction and its role throughout the organization.
The National Online Solutions Manager is responsible for the roll-out of new programs, training and education of dealers on our online suite of services, increase online sales volume and overall communication with the local sales team, General Sales Manager, General Managers and respective regional management team. The National Online Solutions Manager is also involved in online promotions, in-lane marketing of online platforms, sales performance reporting and budget achievement. Must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all products and services related to online sales.
- Monitor actuals, budgets and other strategic management tools to ensure we are meeting customer expectations. Analyze and provide feedback to the auction on their progress in current online initiatives.
- Provide innovation and strategic sales direction for the auctions sales department, General Sales Managers, and General Managers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all online sales operations, standards, and procedures.
- Guide the auctions on concerns that pertain to the success of online sales
- Utilize the National Online Sales Specialist to support online initiatives implemented at auctions.
- Reinforce online sales strategy regarding auction education, dealer training, operational process, buyer base growth, LiveBlock/DealerBlock usage, and best practices.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintain communications and reporting for and including but not limited to the following: Auction GM’s and General Sales Managers, Regional Sales team, Regional EVPS, National commercial sales team
- Act as a liaison between customers and ADESA as well as between various internal departments to resolve any potential and existing issues.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or a related field required.
- Six years of experience in B2B sales, or business management required with automotive experiencepreferred.
- General automotive knowledge required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills required.
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, AV equipment, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, etc.
- ADESA is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
- ADESA requires a background check (may include credit check depending on nature of the position and location) and a drug test prior to employment.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. KAR is a drug-free workplace