Regional Media Manager - Multi Property
The Regional Media Manager manages the day-to-day operations of the Company’s media initiatives in collaboration with the property advertising team and the larger media team, which may include, and is not limited to, the development and measurement of strategic media plans for the brand, hotel, entertainment, food & beverage, nightlife, retail, attractions and partnerships. This role serves as the main point of contact for these verticals and MGMRI partnerships, while negotiating and executing integrated in-market and feeder market media buys (OOH, TV, radio, print, etc.), in addition to coordinating programmatic display/video, direct digital, search and social media buying and optimization with the Corporate Media Team. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures, within the framework and intent of the MGM Resorts International’s Mission Statement.
- Develops and executes integrated media strategies for assigned MGMRI regional property (MGM Grand Detroit, MGM National Harbor, MGM Springfield, and Borgata Atlantic City), with a specific focus on brand, hotel entertainment, food & beverage, nightlife, retail, attractions and partnerships in collaboration with the Corporate Media Team.
- Works with the Corporate Media team to produce actionable insights from advanced measurement tools, such as multi-touch attribution modeling and the Adobe analytics suite. Implements optimizations to align with key business objectives, such as drive direct site traffic, transient/direct bookings (in addition to incremental sales) and generating leads/database growth.
- Negotiates and executes integrated in-market and feeder-market media placements, employing audience/behavioral segmentation and optimal media mix modeling to meet and/or surpass key performance indicators.
- Maintains a profound understanding of the property brands; including direct response revenue goals, vertical initiatives, corporate initiatives and partner business objectives and marketing/media needs, while also ensuring that media campaign activity and performance is transparent to the property/corporate/partner teams.
- Manages and collaborates with the individual account teams within the in-house MGM Resorts International agency (MGMRI) to coordinate the workflow of internal/external resources and industry/discipline specific insights to execute property, vertical and corporate campaigns.
- Partners with the creative teams to ensure that media campaign deliverables are executed and trafficked with the Corporate Media Team correctly and on time.
- Meets with key property/vertical, corporate and partner marketing contacts to communicate campaign performance, in conjunction with the Corporate Media Team, and proactively identify areas for improvement/optimization.
- Manages the MGMRI regional media partner review process to evaluate new partners, industry trends, media/testing opportunities and new technology, and develops POVs to share with the larger media team, agency, Brand Marketing division and the property/partner marketing teams (where applicable).
- Works with the Corporate Media Team to track and effectively manage the property vertical, corporate and partner media budgets to ensure accuracy; manage the AP Direct workflow and hierarchy to ensure that the media agency of record and MGMRI direct media partners are paid within their contract terms.
- Provides media recommendations/presentations/collateral for the property brand and direct response campaigns, verticals and partnerships to ensure that business objectives are met; strategic recommendations are in alignment, campaign performance is outlined (as applicable) and campaign outputs are measurable.
- Provides recommendations for new processes and procedures to streamline department, agency and inter-department activities.
- Promotes and maintains a professional, friendly, prompt, accurate, and courteous atmosphere while providing the highest level of service to all guests by exhibiting S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards, including smiling, greeting, and making eye contact, while staying alert to their needs.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing with emphasis on integrated or digital media that includes:
- Planning, executing digital campaigns, with an understanding of programmatic buying methodology and digital tracking tools.
- Leading media/marketing projects and overseeing media campaign development.
- Working with and managing agency resources.
- Delivering integrated media campaign strategies and subsequent reporting insights to peers, in addition to mid and upper-senior Executives.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience leveraging integrated media campaigns in support of larger integrated media campaigns within the Hospitality and/or Gaming industries.
- Proven record of public accolades/awards for media campaigns.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort environment.