$80K — $100K *
ProQuest – Who we are…
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights.
What if you came to work each day ready to revolutionize the future of research, teaching and learning? That’s how it feels to be a ProQuest employee. Whatever your chosen career path, you have an important role in helping ProQuest build the resources that empower librarians, faculty and students to create extraordinary outcomes.
Regional Marketing Specialist
What will I be doing?
As a member of the Regional Marketing team supporting Academic, K-12, and Public Library markets, you will define, own, execute, and report on marketing campaigns an event strategies. We're looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and is looking for the opportunity to sink their teeth into a dynamic and challenging opportunity.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, or you're just ready for a change in scenery, keep reading!
In this position, you will also…
Perform Sales Enablement & Account Based marketing
• Contribute to development of marketing strategy
• Collaborate closely with sales teams
• Create, deliver and measures campaigns and materials to drive product penetration in large accounts.
Drive Demand In Your Region or Segment
• Manage campaign and events development, execution, and measurement of demand generation.
• Contribute to annual planning and ongoing campaign creation.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to create campaigns in new segments and verticals.
• Coordinate tradeshows and customer events.
• Resource Management and Scheduling
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from sales, product, market development, and enterprise marketing.
• Mentor colleagues across marketing teams.
Reporting & Readiness:
• Provide monthly dashboard metrics and outcomes from activities and results for ROI.
• Maintain accurate record of marketing campaigns and tactics.
• Train and support colleagues in use of Salesforce and marketing automation platforms and other internal tools and reports
Reasons you should apply...
1. You’re a self-sufficient, go-getter who is eager to explore new tasks and grow your career.
2. You’re comfortable working in a distributed environment where colleagues and teammates are located across the country.
3. You are excited by the challenge of a complex organization with multiple entities and challenges including language barriers and international collaboration.
This job may not be a fit if...
1. You’re not comfortable in a dynamic environment that requires you to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
2. You don’t enjoy digging into a variety of marketing activities; A jack of all trades.
3. You prefer to work solo on projects and collaborate only when necessary.
Qualified Candidates must have…
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years’ B2B marketing experience. At least 2 years successful experience in demand generation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Project management and organization skills, with ability to execute multiple, complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities.
• Creative, collaborative, critical thinker and articulate -- able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on regional strategic marketing goals.
• Capacity to use, embrace and master new marketing technology, including:
• Intermediate or advanced certification in marketing automation tools (e.g. Acoustic, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua etc) or equivalent experience
• HTML code or ability to build landing pages in campaign automation tools
Superstar Candidates May Also Have…
• Google Analytics
The ProQuest commitment to social justice and equity…
At ProQuest, we embrace the power of our people and value our differences — in thought, style, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ethnicity, and experience — recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company. Encouraging a diverse, inclusive workplace gives us the business advantage of understanding and meeting the needs of our diverse customers, clients, and communities.
Other important information about this position:
• This position is based in ProQuest’s Corporate office in Ann Arbor, MI or Bethesda, MD
• Occasional travel may be required.
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
We work hard and have fun doing it. If you are an experienced, fun and energetic marketing professional, please consider joining our talented team!!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Valid through: 5/21/2021